Also check out the {SecretlyStarving} website for more pro ana stuff!

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Website!!!

I made a big decision today. I decided I want to write more personally in my blog. I noticed my blog was quickly becoming impersonal and more research and resource centered so I decided to start a separate website, {secretlystarving}. I got most of the framework in place today and now I’m just trying to sort through my content and what not. My main goal is to basically make an pro-ana library of sorts. I want to have all the best info on one site which is easily navigable and aesthetically pleasing while supporting already existing pro-ana websites. Furthermore, there is an area on the home page for links to other ana blogs and websites. If you would like to have your link displayed, please email me and I can put it up. This will be my contribution to the pro-ana community and it will allow me to focus on personal stuff in my blog. I am also looking for content submissions and ideas so if you have any, I would love to hear from you!

Some of the categories include: Diets, Fasting, Exercise, Secrecy, Foods & Nutritional info, Distractions. If you have any suggestions for topics you may email those as well. Also, I would prefer any content submissions to be in a word document attached to the email rather than just in the body of the email itself and be sure to put ana or something in the subject line so I don’t think it’s spam. I guess that’s it for now, I’m off to work more on the new site!

Love,

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment