Also check out the {SecretlyStarving} website for more pro ana stuff!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bracelets, anyone?

I just went through my kitchen and got rid of a whole bunch of food. In case I never mentioned it, I live with my mom so I need to create the illusion of food being eaten. Lately I’ve been shoving food in the empty food packages of stuff my family has eaten (e.g. Empty cracker boxes, cereal boxes, chip bags.) so I don’t have to worry about hiding food in my room. It works awesome because the food just goes in the regular trash. Another little trick I’ve picked up is double bagging the garbage can in my room. When I throw out say, a plate of spaghetti, I dump it in the first bag and then put the other one with my regular trash on top. When it’s time to take out the trash, I scoop it up and tie the bags like they were one bag and throw them out. I’m also thinking of making a bunch of red pro ana bracelets and selling them on etsy. I’m artsy so I like to do things like that. I dunno, though. Would anybody buy them? Also I’m wondering how many people wear the red bracelets as I have never seen anyone in my area with one and I myself do not wear one.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the bracelet, I just recently got my own, nothing major fancy, but it gets the point across to those who know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find a good one in the shops so I had a rummage around my room and found an old piece of shiny red cord which I now wear a a bracelet. It's great because it sort of looks like a hair-tye and therefore I can wear it at school.

    I really like your blog by the way, there are lots of really useful tips. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one myself. Red beads and a very pretty dragonfly charm. I go to a fairly large community college and I've never seen anyone wearing. maybe not looking hard enough...

    ReplyDelete