Also check out the {SecretlyStarving} website for more pro ana stuff!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Two.

Today is day two of my fast. I had to start late due to some complications but I’m well on my way now. I joined a forum, which you can check out here. I think I will really like it there, as the goals of the creator seem to be to create a tight-knit community for friends and support, which is what I hope to get out of a form experience. I also joined a wetpaint wiki but I’m not sure I’ll stay very long, too much drama. Too bad really because there is a wealth of info on there but really no room for contribution. Anywho, I was really worried last night that I might break my fast because my mom prepared my favorite pasta but I prevailed and I’m still working hard! I work the rest of the week until Saturday so I won’t have much time to think about food. I always do better when there are lots of distractions or I am busy.

3 comments:

  1. why do you want to starve yourself to death.I'm on here to show my ten year old daughter why she does ot need to diet, she woke up this morning and put her swimming costum on to go swimming and said she was fat and needed to diet.She has not got one gram of fat on her body and is totally beutiful, thankfully after showing her pictures on pro-ana sights she has relized this and thinks they look disgusting as all the bones are sticking out and everyone looks old and tired(her words). stop hurting yourself and get some help before its to late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't like it, you don't have to read. but don't go nazi-mom on your daughter. It's her choice what she does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ themadhatter, her daughter is 10 years old, she obviously wants the best for her and doesn't want her wasting away, you obviously don't have any children...

    ReplyDelete