Also check out the {SecretlyStarving} website for more pro ana stuff!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V-Day

Valentine’s day is over with for another year, and now the only sweet or food oriented holiday isn’t until April (Easter). I received some chocolate this year, which currently resides in the garbage. Extra kudos to me because they were the good kind. Now my dilemma is that last week, in a moment of panic, I purged in the waist basket in my room and it leaked through the bag and now my it’s starting to smell like fermenting fruit (weird). I’m home in the morning though so I’ll clean it out then while everyone is out. Today I ate a small apple and a 1/2 cup of plain cheerios without milk, I really didn’t drink enough water though. I gotta watch that because I’m working again so I’ll become more easily dehydrated. I’m starting a water fast on Thursday! I’m going for a five day this time around but I’m a little concerned because I’m pretty active at my new job and I don’t wanna pass out. The last thing I need is suspicious co-workers. If I get too tired, I’ll switch to juice but I’m going to try hard to go on just water. After I’m done fasting and have eased my way back onto solid food, I want to try the Russian Gymnast diet. Basically it goes as follows:


Breakfast:
Glass of either orange or apple juice
Lunch:
Fruit Salad (made off kiwi fruit, orange, pineapple, and peeled apples)
Glass of fruit juice (from one of the above fruits)
Dinner:
Glass of non carbonated water*
Green apple
Anyone on this diet for 5-7 days can loose between 4 lbs-11 lbs
*non carbonated means non fizzy, so like normal water.

Living at home with my family might make this one a little difficult to follow but if I can fast at home, I can do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment