Also check out the {SecretlyStarving} website for more pro ana stuff!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

one.

Well this is my first post so I’d like to take the time to explain a few things. This blog is kind of a time killer for me but also an outlet. Any negative comments will be deleted because they are not only hurtful to the author but also to other readers who may identify with me. Yes, this blog is centered around a pro-ana lifestyle so if you are offended or may find this triggering, you should probably stop reading and leave right now. The font is small for extra discretion as some people have to be extra careful and large font can be annoying for someone who is trying to surf in a public spot. Feel free to email me with questions, but I do not by any means “teach” people how to be anorexic or how to be a better anorexic. I will from time to time post some tips but I do not accept any responsibility for how people use them. So…

Some things about me…I’m 19, I’m into comic books and horror movies, I like piercings and tattoos and I love art! Right now I’m on a water fast, two days and counting!  I’ll be trying to get a collection of links together hopefully soon and I hope to gather a fairly large readership. This is only the first post so just be patient and bear with me, more is on the way!

Love,

Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zoe I think ur awesome I'm 19 too my names Ariel well is love to chat u I'm suffering the same as u. I don't think bout food at all really just wat I need to survive. I only fast though because of the ppl in the world who starving n don't have the choice we have to say yes or no to food every Sunday. I think ur lighter then me though I'm 5'11 n weigh 120 . Um... I eat like 600 cal a two small meals breakfast n a early dinner . N a 35 cal yogurt for lunch. I think ur awesome though is it ok if I add u on MSN? U know so much u got alot of thought provoking words there n so much knowledge to back ur shit up.

    Love from Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LOL I'm typing from my iPod I'm not actaully retarded its freaking anoying to typ on this LOL

    Ariel

    ReplyDelete