Also check out the {SecretlyStarving} website for more pro ana stuff!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm putting together a brand new website. It will basically be an integration of my blog and my other website only better organized. I have already imported all my entries and eventually I will delete my blog here and move fully to the other site. I've decided it's just too much work and hassle to maintain the sites separately. I'm also thinking of starting a forum but we'll see how things go on the new site. As always, I'm sticking with an ultra discreet template. Any comments and suggestions, are always welcome.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't looked at the website before, but I'm interested and excited to see it. :] I'll also be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! If you need help with webdesign, or even getting your own domain, let me know. I could host you, or help with the domain name. :) I do a lot of webdesign.


    You should check out www.disorderedblogs.com It's a blogging network just for people who have eating disorders...whether it's active or their recovering. It's really a cool thing. Tons of cool layouts and features and even the chance to earn a little cash for blogging. :)

    And if you like, you should also check out my ED site too. www.glitterveins.com

    You seem really cool and I hope to hear from you soon! If you need anything, feel free to message me! Samanthavv@glitterveins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Can't wait to see the new website all together!!

    I just started my own pro-ana blog. Check it out? lovelifebethin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete